From:
Michele Paulhus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:37:30 -0500
Roary,

Thank you so much for sharing that wonderfully written tribute. Your
words painted a picture and I felt as though I was right along beside
you. I am so sorry for your loss, but I thank you for sharing that
little piece of it with us.

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see
that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."
~Kahlil Gibran

Be well and God Bless.

Michele

--
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed