From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:34:24 -0600
Thanks to Debbie Rodvelt for reminding people that we are here (just in
case anyone missed my rant about PetSmart).  We do not place ferrets at
the pet stores but we do a lot of educating.  Very few people will walk
right past a couple of active, or sleeping, ferrets.  Many people have
ferret stories to tell, some I wish I hadn't heard, but I'm always
surprised at how many (both ferrets and stories) are out there.  This
in and of itself is probably an argument against increased retailing of
ferrets.

Bobbi McC. KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter