From:
Sally Filler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:33:52 -0800
I ve just discovered how wonderful ferrets are as pets buying our first
in August, adopting our second in December.  I have enjoyed lurking and
educating myself by reading your posts for the last month.  Such variety.
It has been especially interesting to know all sides of Alf/MF.  There is
a lot to be learned from controversy allowing us to make rational
decisions for ourselves.  BIG is doing a great job of moderating.

Now for my stupid question There must be something useful that can be done
with the used Good Mews ferret litter?  Newspaper is good for breaking up
clay soil since we live on a couple of acres of mostly clay - there must
be some way of working it into the soil.  Does it kill the plants or
spread disease to wild animals?  I live in the Pacific Northwest where it
is very wet and have acid soil.  Cat s litter has been useful in placing
in a mole s hill to discourage them from digging in yards.  Maybe ferrets
might too??  Any ideas?

Thank you again

Sally and ferret friends: Kiwi the Petite Pixie Princess everything
wrapped in plastic belongs to me and goes under the couch- bags of screws,
magazines, large bags of paper towels..  , & Crisco the Mega Marshmallow
man- who being new has many questions he is testing out: If I go right
next to the litter box that counts as a hit doesn t it?  How about on top
of some of the liter Kiwi kicked out?  Do I get extra treats if I stand
IN the box on my tippy toes and over shoot the box?  I know I m such a
talented guy.

P.S.  I think the January ferret is reading his morning FML about the MF
controversy.