From:
James Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 19:31:14 +1100
Hi there, we=92re long time lurkers and first time posters, we thought
that this was something that we had to share with everyone.

It all started out normal one morning, shortly after New Year.  Upon
entering our kitchen and combined laundry where our three fuzzies spend
their nights things had changed.  We had a re-corked bottle of sparkling
red wine that was left over from the festivities this year in the fridge.
During the night the cork had blown from the bottle, emptying nearly
three-quarters of it's contents into the fridge and onto the floor.

You could imagine my partner's shock, our fridge sits in a nook in the
kitchen with about four inches either side, this is a favourite fuzzies
hangout and all that red wine looked like blood!  Instantly checking our
three turned up no injuries and then the realization and smell struck, it
was the wine!

Well, our little adventurers had obviously had a substantial taste of this
alcoholic beverage.  Waking them from there after party nap we had three
staggering fuzzies wandering around the kitchen.  Obviously the FLO had
made some errors in calculating the millennium celebrations and missed by a
day, otherwise we would have come home to this after our own festivities.

Apart from three fuzzies running around partying like it was 1999, we had
to deal with two boisterous and drunken boys.  It seems that young men and
young hobs share something in common.

Eventually, after much mayhem the three alcoholics went to bed in one of
their usual haunts when we are at home.  This is in our computer room,
under the bottom draw of the computer desk, where their human father spends
too much of his time (as far as some members of the family are concerned).

The next bit of fun came when we had to go out on an errand.  We don't
leave the fuzzies loose in the house as there is far too much mischief
for them to get up to.  The eldest male has already been caught trying to
email the FLO on more than one occasion.

When I gathered up the clan from their little corner, I did not get the
warmest reception.  It seems fuzzies suffer another human ailment,
hangovers!  Our little female who is bossy at the best of times, gave me
a look that said as much as, "if I had the strength I'd bite you hard!".
The other two...well moving was just too much of an effort.  We had a very
quiet night that evening, with not a peep from any fuzzie!

James, Dale and the Drunken fuzzie louts.

Penny: I'm the boss (hiccup)!

Tuppence: Which way to the bar?

Farley: Why is the room spinning?