From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:42:47 -0700
Happy Sunday everyone!  Pippin had his yearly vaccs today & a check up.
He's a dapper sable boy of 4 and is in great shape.  After the shots I
waited for 30 min.  to make sure there was no bad reaction and in the
room across the way there was a family with 2 little boys and their dog.
The little boys were looking at Pippin and pointing - look Dad.  I said,
come over and have a look and the parents SMILED!  They didn't scowl or
pull their kids away or say anything negative.  I faced Pippin's face
towards me and let the boys pet his back.  Pippin is always super chilled
out when I hold him and he was an angel.  The boys thought he was cool
and soft to pet.  I'm always so proud of how good my handsome boy acts
when we go out.

Next weekend in the Ferret Buckeye Bash in Columbus, OH.  I can't wait -
this is my 1st ferret show.  Hope to see some of you there!

I just realized today that the ferret bedding set I have up for auction
on Ebay is a PayPal only auction (too many hassels with non-paying
bidders on ebay).  I wanted to let you know that if you want to send a
money order just mention in an email that you are a member of the FML.
Check out this way cool matching hammie, sleepsack, & blanket for your
fuzzies.  The money is to help out with our little princess Merry's
chemo.  Please look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2046849805&rd=1

Thanks everyone for all the help and support through Merry's surgery and
deciding on the treatment.  She's doing better each day and I'm so
blessed.

Trish ~ Merry, Pippin & Zira