From:
Sue Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:03:40 EST
Gidget found a new ferret smart vet from her illness thanks to ferret
central and the list of knowledgeable vets.  She is doing much better...
running and playing.  We ruled out insuloma, lymphoma, and intestinal
blockage.  She has ULCERS.  Blood work indicated bacteria in her system.
We put her on amoxicillin, flagyl (which she hates!), and Pepcid AC.
Thanks to ALL of you how wrote giving me advise and support...You are all
wonderful!

Sue and the 5 carpet sharks
Abigail, Templeton, Jonesy, Fiesty and Gidget