Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:19:52 -0400
Hey guys Toby here.  Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.  My 10 days will
be up this week-end from having my adrenal surgery.  Sooooo look out
world here I come.

i have been sleeping allot.  mom says she is glad because i can't play
with the rest of the gang.  she fills so bad.  but wait till all h..
lets loose.  he he that's me calm & gentle toby.  not no more!

mom has been trying to post on here for a week now but i hear these
strange words coming from her bedroom where she has the computer.  all i
know she was going to throw this **&&^%^(*&()nyyh//// ,.,.,.  computer
out the window.  but i see it's still around.

so anyways toby is back filling great!  dorks to you all!!!!!!

toby & other 5 from the 6 pack and mom barb too ferrets