From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:48:41 -0700
Greetings all,

My mate, Willie, and our 12 babies have just sent off a check to Rocky's
for $120.00 to help with their costs for the horrendous rescue of the
fuzzies in their area.  That's $10.00 from each of our weasels.  They're
dancing around my feet as I type, war dancing and offering a weezel
challenge to everyone to please send what you can to help their little
'brothers n sisters' have a far better life than the one they were
rescued from.  If everyone just sends $10.00, hopefully Rocky's (Barb's)
costs will be covered.

Xena, Matt, Costello,Sunshine,Snowflake,Muffin,Zorro,Cuddles,Wolfgang,
Ellie,Sid, and Digger challenge all you ferrets out there to meet their
donation!

Dooks to all, Michelle and Willie and the gang of 12!  In memory of
Maggie, Evie, Arnie, and Fred