Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:17:25 -0700
Hello!

I'm a long time lurker and ferret mom.  One of our furkids has just been
diagnosed with diluted cardiomiopathy.  Has anyone had any experience
with this?  I'm picking up meds for him and will obviously do all that's
possible but it seems the prognosis is not too good.  On the other hand,
this is also the first such case my vet has treated so she's still
reading up.

Any input would be VERY appreciated!

Thanks

Maria and Junior (and Molly, Piccolo, Marta, Romeo, Giulietta)