From:
Kelly Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:41:26 EDT
Just had a few posts to add to some of the topics of the past couple of
days...

As for ferrets and colors, my four also seem drawn to the color red,
especially Coke cans... they like to push them around with their noses
(whether or not they're empty!)... Pip, on the other hand, seemed to have a
different color talent... when i was on peritoneal dialysis, the bags of
dialysis fluid had rubber plugs in different colors... Pip would steal
them out of the garbage and sort them: red in one place, yellow in another
place, and green in another... and only in their own specific places...

I also wanted to add that I am lucky enough to live in the area where Dr.
Kemmerer practices, and am very thankful to be able to have her see my
furkids.  Thank you Dr. Kemmerer!

Kelly Driscoll and the Horde:
Pip, Sasha, Liam, and Dakota

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets.