From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:28:39 -0500
What can one say about Reilly Marie?

She had CHARACTER!

She was and independant gal!

She lived through the tragedy of being possessed by a ferret hoarder ,
was liberated in the NJ Xmas Rescue and finally,

Reilly Marie found refuge in NH.

Reilly Marie a Marshall Farms sprite arrived at Ferret Wise and was
adopted by a loving person.

Life's tragedies found Reilly Marie once again needing refuge -- She
spent her last months again in the care of the hospice program at
Ferret Wise.

Reilly adjusted and was most comfy in the security of her snuggly top
sleeper each night and would prefer to be tucked in by hospice Mom.

Reilly Marie ate her soup last night and curled up in her warm split
top hammie and drifted off to sleep. She had been fighting renal
failure since her arrival at the hospice Mom's residence.

I send heartfelt thanks to Mom Marilyn for the attention, time and love
she bestowed on this weary little ferret child, and I send the speed of
angels which will lift Reilly swiftly to her new life free of illness.

She joins many of our shelter ferrets some of whom shared the trip from
NJ to NH after the Xmas rescue. Reilly Marie is missed by those who
knew her - and will carry her memory forever onward.

Play and race and rebel you sable imp.

Your Shelter mom Alicia

www.ferretwise.org
Donations to the Memorial fund are gratefully appreciated-
a 501c3 organization