From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 07:41:26 -0800
I don't know if anyone on this list lives around Portland, Or., but I
thought I'd post something about a REALLY cute female ferret I ran across.
She is currently living in a pet store called Animal Crossing, on, I think,
47th & S.E.  Woodstock (just up the hill from Reed College).  She's been
there for a couple months.  I haven't gone to that pet store in months b/c I
know they have ferrets and I'll end up wanting to buy another one.

The pet store owner says she's about 7 months old, but she acts and looks
older, maybe a year.  She's a red-eyed white, her hair is yellow, and she's
got the sweetest disposition.  I only handled her twice, both times after
naps, so maybe that's it, but she was quite mellow and didn't mind being
handled at all.  One of her front teeth is broken off, but other than that
she looks fine.  He says she's spayed but not descented, but she doesn't
smell at all.  He's selling her for $90.

I just thought I'd try and advertise her, b/c if nobody buys her, I will.  I
already have two ferrets (Zooey & Elsa) and they're both recovering from
"runny stools", and I know I'm going to have to move in a couple months so
now's not a good time to get another ferret.  But she is really sweet!!

~MJR