Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 16:23:14 +0000
Hey All,

Well, I only have one more day of classes, two papers to write, and a final
before I am done.  Yes!

I went to school hacking, and sneezing.  I got a birthday present from one
of my profs.  Ain't that sweet?

Now, if I could only talk the cleaning fairies into stopping by, I would be
a content woman.  Well, almost.

Sampson has made me a proud mom.  He is my fart with only 3 feet.  He was
also a bad biter.  He pierced my lips on several occasions.  The other day
my former niece (in-law) and her husband stopped by on their way from KC to
St.  Louis.  They have 2 ferrets and love my gang.  Jessica asked me which
one it is that bites faces and I look up to see Sampson giving her kisses!!
I told her the one she is holding and she said no way, he has been kissing
me for a long time.

He has also decided that Mom is good for a game of chase.  He has just
started that, and I have had him for a year now.  He also does the cutest
happy dance, kinda lists to one side but sooo cute.  And I saw him stashing
a hacky sack for the first time this morning.  It is just so wonderful to
see him turning into a normal ferret.

A question for discussion--Sampson's remaining 3 feet are huge.  Way
oversized for him and they are quite spread out.  Lots of space between the
pads.  Is this a skeletal change due to the redistribution of weight?  What
do all you boneheads think?

Maggie Mae and the Missouri Mobsters