From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:30:19 EDT
Just wanted to post a quick note to let you know that I have placed most
of the ferrets here in Las Vegas, I do still have some to place but with
the Utah ferret situation I thought it was best that people try to help
them instead.  As it worked some of the people that were going to take my
ferrets let me know that they won't be doing that and they would be taking
the Utah ferrets.

The ferrets in Utah are in much more need of help than mine.  Mine are
fed, watered and loved.  They have none of these things.

After the dust settles with the Utah ferrets, I'll repost as to who we
still have left here at the shelter that needs a home.

As far as my part in the Utah rescue, I can not keep any of the ferrets
here.

What I can offer is this.
a place for transport people to stay if needed, a drop of for ferrets until
another leg of transport can get here. I will do all I can to help in this
situation.
Thanks,
CJ
702-876-8224