From:
Bfox1083 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 19:52:17 EST
I wanted some help
Mattimeo I not eating sinse I put the Ferratone In his food.  The whole
reason I put the ferratone in her food is because he has a bald spot and It
has been said that Ferratone is good for there coats so I added some to the
food .  Enought according to the ammount on the bottle.  I know that she
does not like it because by the end of the day with the amount of food I put
into her bowl It is all gone by the time I come home.  And she has not
touched a bite.  I am not giving up I figure when she get's hungry she will
eat it.

If anyone has any advise on any of this Thanks!

Christopher & Mattimeo
Christopher "Eat your yum yum's."
Mattimeo " No wanna eat no yum yum"