From:
Ed Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 20:21:03 GMT
I would have posted this to the Dallas/FT.  Worth list but since I changed
email addresses I can't seem to get subscribed.

The Super Pets store on Fielder Road just south of I-30 in Arlington, TX has
three neutered/de scented males that are almost a year old.

I realize that many people do not like this store.

In their defense they have not had new ferrets since they could not sell
these three.

Since I just got Saffy a month ago Mike would not even consider letting me
get one of these boys.

One of the three is a biter but only after he gets wound up.  ONe of them
gave me kisses the minute I picked him up.

I will be going back this week to trim their nails and take the owners some
info to hand out but I really hope someone can go get one or more of these
boys and give them a good home.

I think that since they have been together for so long that it would
be best if they went together or to a home with ferrets.

Elwin and Mike
Ferrets: Ootz, Possum, Doris, Saffy, and eternally Winnie
Sugar Gliders: Myra and Myron +two in pocket
BOYCOTT MCI FOR DISCRIMINATION