From:
Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:40:34 -0400
Hi everyone. I just lost a sweet baby I adopted a year ago. Cause
unknown,

She was adorable, skittish at times, but she took to me and the dog
very well.

She had two litter mates I adopted at the same time.

She looked a little thinner one day and didn't seem to want to eat
or even lick her ferretone,

But she acted her usual self. I said if she's the same tomorrow, I
will taker her to the vet.

When "tomorrow" came, she was under her little blanket, dead.

I took her to the vet and released her to the Rainbow Bridge.

I loved her so much and she will be greatly missed.

But - my question for all of you is this:

Have you ever lost a beloved ferret and not cried or not been able to?
(Perhaps won't allow myself to?)

I've lost many and am not immune to it.

Thoughts anyone?