From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 07:03:04 -0400
I've got a problem...maybe I should say Jeri's got a problem.  He likes to
eat towels.  I know there was something a while back on the list, but I
couldn't remember when so I decided to just ask the question again.  Jeri is
constantly chewing away at the towel I put in his cage for him to curl up in
when he is not using his hammock.  My first thought was perhaps something is
missing in his diet, but he eats the same thing everybody else does yet he is
the only one eating his towels.  I worry about blockage with him.  The other
question I have is how often is too often to use your vasectomized hob to
take the girls out of season.  It seems like everyone of my jills are coming
in and I don't want to breed all of them because they just recently had
litters or they are too young.  But, doesn't Jeri need a break???