From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 00:19:50 -0700
>Also i was looking through the winners of the ASPCA Spay Day
>photo contest and there was a sweet little ferret named Tommy
>who got an honorable mention. He is from Las Vegas and his
>owner is Julie. Congrats if you are a member!

Thank you; yep, that's MY boy!!! My big brother David took the photo.
Thanks bro! Check him out- doesn't he look like an angel?!
http://www.spaydayusa.org/winners08.shtml

I entered his pic just to show him off, then promptly forgot about the
contest. I can't believe he won- I mean, WE all know the outstanding
qualities and inherent beauty of our babies...but it's so nice to have
them recognized by others, LOL.

Tommy came our way from 24 Carat Ferret. He had been adopted, but his
new daddy lost his home, so we took in Tommy and his deaf buddy Jack.
(Thanks for hooking us up Ed & Sandi!) They are absolute sweethearts.
We take them to the company baseball games, where they keep all the
children amused while the parents play ball.

DOOKS!

Julie(beaming with pride)& the Woozles
21st Century Ferret
http://geocities.com/woozle31