Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:59:18 -0600
Oh little Miss Shelby, I am so very sorry that I said your tree was
completed and you are still needing a Santa on Tree 3. I feel very sad
that I did that to you... I check and recheck and check again before
my tally but I still missed you.

Come on everybody, there are only 95 ferrets needing Santas with some
new faces to choose from! We are up to 25 trees now! Thank you to all
the Santas that have already picked ferrets. Please, please pick your
ferrets and mail off or order your packages!

If you don't pick because it makes you sad to look, just click on 1
tree and 1 ferret on that tree and become that ferrets santa. Too many
to pick from and don't know which little one to pick? Do the same, just
click on one ferret, just one, and become their santa. Please don't
turn the other way, this is the one time of year we all have the
opportunity to share our love with these little ones by becoming a
santa.

http://www.mfran.org/2008/index.html
(completed trees - 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

Tree 3, 1 - Shelby

Tree 6, 3 - Tigger, Sophia, Max

Tree 7, 3 - TeddyBear, Sammy, Lucky

Tree 11, 6 - Smokey, New Misty, Buffy, Big Al, Ari, Angel

Tree 18, 3 - Scrapy, Rufus, Loki

Tree 19, 2 - Tigger, Violet

Tree 20, 11 - Mario, Spanky, Patience, Moe, Magnus, Maggie, Louise,
Francie, Cleo, Ceasar, Buffy

Tree 21, 12 - Samantha, Shasta, Princess, Voodoo, Tiny, SnowFlake,
Roxy, Pippin, Moe, Leo, Jupiter, Howie

Tree 22, 15 - Kahlua, Missy, Pebbles, Toby, Timone, Sissie, MonkeyMan,
DooDah, BabyGirl, Belle, Bartman, DuffDoodle, Daisy, Mr.Big, Snickers

Tree 23, 15 - Frederica, Moose, Nicole, Molly, Mo, Lilly, Kilala,
George, Fizzy, Fiona, Dexter, Clyde, Checkers, Bonnie, Pebbles

Tree 24, 12 - Spike, Scruffy, Sara, Phoebe/Bunnee, Mutt, Mittens, Cole,
Woo/Noah, Barney, Elric

Tree 25, 12 - Bailey, Finn, Pumpkin, Wiley, Goliath, Jack, Meeko,
Amadeus, Cujo, Hardy, Mavie, Panda

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Kansas