From:
Christine Code <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 20:03:03 -0800
A funny thing has been happening with ferret fur in this household.
Madeline Ferret's undercoat has always been soft, but her guard hairs were
less than soft.  Now, all of a sudden she's turned soft as a kitten, guard
hairs and all.  *And* her head is turning white!  Quite the surprise.

Meanwhile, Theodore Ferret is going direct the other way.  His hair has
become very course indeed, and I can't figure out why.  It's as if he took
Maddy's course hairs and gave her his soft ones in exchange.

Theo is 7 months old, and Maddy is 9 months.  They both have their choice of
Sensible Choice or Iams kitten food, they both seem to prefer the former,
and they both get the same snacks.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Christine
--
Christine Code                     We shall find peace.
Vancouver, CANADA                  We shall hear the angels,