From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 18:14:47 -0700
Hello Everyone,

The IFC is pleased to offer special advertising rates in the event
program for shelters, clubs, groups, individuals or small businesses.
We are offering a business card size ad for $25. or if you are
interested in other sizes please email me for details. The advertising
deadline is May 24.

Copies of the program will be available for purchase. If you would
like to order your copy please email me for details.

Also donations to the raffles which take place during the event are
most welcomed. If you have items you would like to donate then please
ship to arrive before June 21, 2007 to:

International Ferret Congress
C/O Chris Mathis,
17560 S Holly Lane,
Oregon City, Oregon 97045

You will receive a listing in the event program for your generosity.
Please email me so I can take care of the listing for you.

For more information about the event please visit:
http://www.ferretcongress.org

Thank you,
Sharon for the IFC

=====