From:
Frank Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 22:32:31 +0200
Our names are Frank and Ute.
We are from Germany near Cologne.  We are owner of two ferrets since last
week.  Though a friend of us gave us a lot of helpfull tips how to teach
ferrets, we still have some problems with the education of Akila and Shiva.
For some help we would be very glad.

The first problem is, that our ferrets like to bite in our hands, noses
and feet - and they do it very hard.  We tried many ways to stop that, but
anything worked.  So what can we do?  (How long does it take till they've
learnd it?)

The next problem is carpet-digging.  Is there another way except a box with
sand to stop that?

Last but not least there are not only problems with our ferrets.  We also
have a lot of fun with these little devils.  ;)

Thanks for your help.
Frank & Ute