From:
Patti Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:54:30 -0900
Hello all,

I have decided to take the parenting of my darlings to a new level.  I
have nail clipping down perfectly - they even lay there while I use the
emery board on their darling little toes.  They have every toy you people
have thought of.  They go for rides in the car.  They have a rice box.
The Sheltie is wrapped around their little paws.  What could be missing?

Yes, that's it.  I think I need to brush their teeth.  I have a brush and
one of the rubber finger gloves.  They licked the cat toothpaste off of
the brushes and then danced off grinning at me.  I scruffed Ginger and
she very cooperatively yawned very widely.  While I paused to debate the
wisdom of sticking my one finger in the midst of those 100 sharp-pointed
little fangs - well the moment was lost.  Having given me her one chance
Ginger war-danced away.

It doesn't seem like there is a lot of room for the brush, my finger and
their tooth inside the mouth, much less between the cheek and the tooth.
Are there any magical techniques of the same quality as the magic
ferretone elizor on the tummy that makes nail trimming such a breeze?

Butter "This is the wierdest idea mom has had yet."
Ginger "I don't think the cat would like that either and she has a big
        mouth."

    No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However,
    a rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.

    Patti Higgins Realtor, GRI, eCertified
    Prudential Vista
    Direct Line 907-273-7228
    Cell Phone 907-360-2561