Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:54:42 -0500
Just a quick update.  I have moved partially into my moms while going
through this awful divorce.  I brought the ferrets over and set up the
den for them.  They absolutely love it!  They have a whole room and
bathroom to run around in and guess what!!  There is hardly any odor!  I
believe the odor may have been coming from my old house, the carpets or
something!  It is amazing!!  Also, the ferrets seem to be much happier!!
I couldn't believe it.  They stay awake more than they did at the other
house.  Amazing!!  These babies are so precious!  It would have killed me
to give them up--even temporarily.

My mother has a dog, one Question......can the dog hurt the ferrets or do
ferrets get along??  Anyone who knows, please email me at
**I don't use aol any longer, that was my xs address****

Thanks again to everyone for all their help and all the outreaching of
telling me to keep my babies...it was well worth it and GReat words
spoken!  Thank you all, I don't know what I would have done!!!

~*~Laura~*~
Ipo, NIho, Taz, JP, Lil'Baby, Mooney
Lady, BB