From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 04:15:35 EST
This is Jessica, a new subscriber and brand new companion to a fuzzy
named Snitch.  The Petco that I picked him up from said he was shy and
not as playful as the others but he just jumped up my arm and started
talking to me.  We were going to wait until after tax season to get a
ferret but he obviously was meant to come home that night.

We had a rough first night cause the cage was not quite ready for him.
My concern is that though we have made some temporary (but stable)
shelves in his new castle (much larger than most store bought homes),
I have been looking for months to find a place to buy the shelves that
would be best for him, and have had no luck.  The cage could easily have
5 levels and house up to 6 ferrets, yet it does no good to have such a
tall and large home if there is only the bottom level.  Does anyone
know where I could get some shelves for his new castle?

Thank you for listening,

Jessica.