From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 15:11:15 CDT
Hello again!

Since there has been discussion about the prices pet stores charge for
ferrets I thought I'd let you know about the prices here in Huntsville,
Alabama.  (I forgot to mention this in my last post so please forgive me.)
I have seen prices from $130 to $225.  I'm not really sure why there would
be such a large difference.  I called a pet store in Nashville, Tennessee
sometime in March and they were charging about $150, which included a cage
and a "starter kit" (water bottle, food dish, etc.).  Just thought I'd let
ya'll know.

-Mark Zmyewski