From:
Suni Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 13:42:16 EDT
Still need help to pay for the shipping on the Totally Ferret donation.  We
have about half, so need about $100 to pay it off.

We are still running the raffle for the TY Beanie Baby Bear "Halo."  Thus
far we have sold very few tickets and are really disappointed in the
turnout.  REMEMBER: ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY FOR THE FERRETS AND THEIR
CARE!  So, even if you aren't a collector, please buy a few tickets to
support the shelter.

We have three more ferrets in the shelter and are expecting a fourth this
week.  With vet checks up's and shots we will really need your help to stay
afloat.  Our bank account is down to $200, which will barely cover vet
costs, to which we are still over $1000 in the hole!

If things don't change soon, we will have to consider closing our doors.
We have the desire, but need the donations to stay afloat.  Vet bills are
killing us and we need a few very generous donations to get back to par.

Please feel free to send donations directly to our vet at:
Ferndale Veterinary
Attn:  SunFerret Shelter Fund
1140 Van Ness Avenue
Ferndale, CA  95536

Please ask them to make a copy of the check for our records, so we can be
sure that it goes to the SunFerret Shelter account and not the other animal
shelter account.

Thanks to those of you that have so generously donated in the past.  we
couldn't have done it without you.

Sincerely,

SunFerret Shelter & Rescue