Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 04:35:30 -0700
*hehe* I do that with Bart.  I take him "flying" around all the high
places and let him look and sniff.  I put one hand under his front and
one under his rear and tilt him up and down as he *zooms* around the
place. :o)

Last week, he was restless and wanted out after playtime, so we stepped
outside in the freezing drizzle and I let him just smell the breeze for
a few seconds (it was FREEZING!).  Naturally, when we came back inside,
he wanted badly to go back out (to commit suicide!).  They just don't
seem to understand that the "fun" would soon be over, and the end of
their lives would soon begin in conditions like that (it's 19 degrees
here now).

Gary