From:
Jeni Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 21:44:38 -0800
On behalf of Chris Mathis, the owner of the Oregon Ferret Shelter, I
wanted to publicly thank everyone who supported our Giving Tree kids
this year. You are the best!

Chris told me that she thanked people privately as the gifts came in.
But there always seem to be those people who want to stay anonymous,
and this is one of the best -- and only -- ways we can thank them.
Plus a little public appreciation never hurt anyone.

Santas, with your kind and life-giving gifts, you made the world a
better place. We simply couldn't do what we do without people like
you helping us.

THANK YOU, GIVING TREE SANTAS! WE LOVE YOU!

And to the people who run the Giving Tree, THANK YOU! Your efforts
are greatly appreciated as well.

Finally, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let this year be full of happiness and good
fortune for all.

Jeni Clark
OFS volunteer