Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 23:59:03 EDT
Mini-Me the howwibul gurl-who is Miss May 2002 on the FML calander is now
on the GCFA web site!!!

Go to GCFA.com and look at the ferret fun matches.  We are the first photo
on the left.  Mini-Me is wearing a pink leash.  She won first prize coming
out of the bag, I believe.  Little is next to her.  He passed away this
January.

Mini-Me did not bite anyone at the show, so you do not need to follow the
splattered blood.  She did urinate on the floor.  So she was not totally
out of character.

The next show is this Oct. at the Dupage County fairground.  You can see
how fun it all is from the photos.  We are in the top left one winning
another prize for costumes.

Check out the adoptable baby pictures and the wish list also.  Very nice
web pages.

This is one of the largest shelters I have read about so far on the FML.