From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:07:10 -0800
Well I did something I thought I would not do again.  I've been seeing this
kit at the pet store I go to quite often.  This morning I woke up early
because I really wanted this baby.  A few weeks ago I could not believe we
had two ferret's instead of one.

I'm a bit concerned because our 6-7 week old female is Terribly Vocal the
whole time she has been here which is 4 hours.  She is also a nipper yikes.
Do any of you have a kit which chucklies all the time or can something be
wrong with ours?

I'm pissed because two of our tape recorders are not working.  So I am
trying to get her voice on tape and will keep looking for something to
record the sounds.

We are going to surprise my son and ask him to get the lock which is on
the rabbit cage of which the kit is in.  Will she always be noisey?  Any
suggestions about this constant chuckling?  Thanks for any help.

Debbie