From:
Ferret Fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:37:07 -0400
I ran all over town looking for these yogi's, only to be told bluntly by
all ferrets that they would have nothing to do with them.  So now Nads,
the gerbil, gets a couple a week as a treat, he loves ferret yogi's.<LOL>
I think the problem is, my ferrets aren't in the habit of getting sweet
treats and would have nothing to do with them.

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
The Fearless FLO!