Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:42:20 -0400
Our Raffle to benefit OXFORD FERRET RESCUE (501c3) is coming to a
close. Oxford Ferret Rescue has been through alot lately and the
surrenders just keep coming. Each and every day Claudia does what she
can to help the many ferrets in her care and NEVER lets cost stand in
the way of helping the ferrets. This year alone there has been many
surgeries, numerous surrenders, lots of medicines and so much more. In
fact Claudia has had 4 surgeries over the last few weeks!!! She needs
our help now more than ever.

Claudia took in 9 surrenders in 2 weeks!!! One boy was found wandering
in someone's grass and has mass in his belly that will be ultrasounded
this Friday to see if he can have surgery. A group of 4 that she took
in are all over 5 and one of them has a huge mass on her neck that must
be removed soon.

Claudia spends over $300 per month on medications for the many long
term residents and new surrenders, such as, diazoxide, pred,
omeprazole, fluids, vaccinations, antibiotics, revolution and much
more. In addition there are 20 fuzzy friends awaiting deslorelin
implants.

Additionally, there are the food costs, litter, and over $1000 per
month in vet expenses and so much more!

We will be ending the raffle on 10-2-10. We have also added a number of
additional great prizes! Tickets are only $1 each and there are some
VERY cool prizes!!! Please consider purchasing tickets.

To purchase tickets by check or money order:
Send and email to our friend Angie at: [log in to unmask]
to let her know you will be sending your money, the number of tickets
you want and what items you want your tickets used for.
Then mail the money to:
Angie Chappel
11 Chantilear Court
Stewartstown, PA 17363
Please make your check payable to Oxford Ferret Rescue.
When your check is received ticket numbers will be issued, a
confirmation email will be sent and your tickets will be placed on
the items.

If you wish to purchase tickets by credit card:
Send an mail to Angie at: [log in to unmask]
to let her know you will be paying by credit card, the number of
tickets you want and what items your tickets will be used for.
Then contact Bonita at: [log in to unmask]
with your full name, address, credit card number and type (visa, mc,
etc) expiration date, code from the back, and the amount of tickets
purchased. After your credit card transaction is processed your ticket
numbers will be issued and an email sent to you.

If you are not able to purchase tickets at this time please pass along
this information to anyone who might be interested.

Link to Raffle:

http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html

If anyone has any questions please let me know. Thanks for helping
Oxford Ferret Rescue!

Lisa