From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:44:02 CDT
HI YALL!

I have seen all the post on HARTZ... yes most there products stink... except
they do have a very good line of rodent/bird food.  It's exp but good....

And all the post about ferrets and other critters ( sugargliders gerbils
ect) Well to list a few I have hedgehogs, sugargliders, hamsters, rats,
mice, duprsi, spiny mice, possums, rabbits,g-pigs and LOTS more..  Ferrets
DO NOT, **DO NOT** mix with these... Please don't try....the only critter
that can mabe put up with a ferret is the hedgehogs,,, and after a few pokes
the fuzzy will run...

Did a real big NO-NO today..  Went in a pet store.... they have the CUTEST
baby ferret in the world!  I MEAN IT!  I have never seen anything like him..
I called him a blaze/panda mix... he has white paws but black and grey and
white streaks and patches,,, He is his own color..  And I NEED him... he was
so sweet and cute,,,, gesh,,, if he is there a while..  he will be mine... I
HOPE!  I noticed him cause he was laying there twitching,,, I got real
worried and threw open the cage and sure enough he was having a good ol
dream..  he turned and gave me this look like.  "Hey that was a good dream,
do away , leave me alone..  HEY!  Wanna PLAY!!!  dook dook dook" VERY CUTE!

 See yall later!
 Austin and the Tx Trio ( We NEED a brother)