From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:22:11 -0500
Possum here!

Mum and Miss Mindy have been working hard to get our web site fixed and
safe for everyone to use.

You guys that were trying to place an order would get an error message
telling you it was not a safe place to put your credit card
information! It is finally fixed!!!!!! Yeah Mum and Miss Mindy!

Anyway mum gave me the job of letting you know that if you want to shop
at our site www.ferretfrarm.org <http://www.ferretfrarm.org/> it is all
fixed and safe for you to do so. Thanks Miss Mindy for helping us keep
our site going.

Happy shopping!
Possum

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter