From:
Jammy Leigh Blackburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:27:44 PST
 Hiya FMLers!!!
I haven`t posted in a while, i but i saw a few messages that i wanted to
respond to, and say 'hi'!  So, HI!  I went to see the ferts last weekend.
Wild Thing was being so sweet to me.  He has never done this before, or
atleast not to me.  A few people came over so we lets all the fuzzies out.
I was laying on my florr in my room and Wild Thing came up and started
sniffing my face and giving me lttle kisses all over my eyes, and cheeks,
then he starting nosing through my hair, but he couldn`t get very far
because my hair was in pigtails, hehe.  Then later he was in Marlene`s
room, about to go sleep in the closet.  I picked him up and layed down in
my room.  I expected him to just run off, but he didn`t.  He laying right
on me and went to sleep.  We layed there for about 20 minutes, and i loved
it.  Right before i was leaving the fuzzies, Wild Thing was awake so i let
him out.  Right when we had to go, I put ferret-vite on my face and let him
lick it off.  My dad was getting frustrated but hey, i still had my hands
free!!  I miss the fuzzers so much!

I`m reading a ferret book right now, and i just got done with the section
od diseases.  In there it talks about Urine drinking.  Its completly normal
and nothing to woory about, thats what the book says.  I know that Aaron
Wilder posted about it, so i was responding to it.

The other post, that Ed wrote, i wanted to talk about.  His posts had
always confussed me, but this one was really strange.  I didn`t understand
why he was adding years, or whatever it was.  But he said that no ferret
was domesticated until it was dead.  From what i have heard, ferrets ARE
domesticated, living.  They die when they are in the wild, because they
don`t know how to live in the wild.  I guess that kinda crosses out the
theory that their wild.  Its not even a theory, any ferret owner/lover
would know that ferrets ARE domestcated and have been for hundreds of
years.  They live in captivity and depend upon their parents <owners> to
help them survive.  Stick a ferret in the wild and I`ll bet cha it won`t be
able to survive.  They need our nourishment and care to live, they are not
wild.

I also would like to send out all of my sympathy to people who lost
ferrets, or have sick ferrets.  I know how painful it can be, but when the
time does come, The Rainbow Bridge will be happy to except them in.
Everyone huggle your ferrets and love them while you still can.  Oh yeah,
Marlene, huggle the fuzzies for me!!!  Bubbly buy buy everyone!!!

xoxo - jammy