From:
"Tea` McKinney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:48:42 EST
Round one of testing...all 7 ferrets tested with ELISA blood test.  All 7
came back positive.  Retested 3 for confirmation with United CEP, all 3
tested negative.

The blood was drawn for the different tests a week apart by my vet.  No
vax were given during that time and only one ferret is on meds (pred).  I
emailed Dr. Stephon and asked for an explanation as to the discrepancy
between his lab and United.  To date, I have had no reply (has been nearly
3 weeks now).

Since Dr. Stephon has failed to give me any explanation, I will most
likely have Dr. Stevenson test 3 or 4 of my kids and see how those results
turn out.  Right now, I honestly don't know anymore than I did $200 ago.

Tea`