From:
Sherry Brosmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:55:31 EDT
I want to thank everyone that wrote to me offering me ideas and hope for
my Jessie.  It was just something that couldn't be fixed.  She just held
out for so long...

I took all words given into consideration.  This morning I took her (and
her sister) for another trip to the regular vet.  She concured that
Jessa's life would be ending soon no matter what.  She had masses that I
must have felt when playing and holding her but never really noticed nor
did Jessa act effected by ...anything.  She is the toughest girl I ever
met.  She took crap from no one, and her memory seemed long.  She exacted
revenge on those who crossed her.  She was the funniest thing.  My heart,
that I thought was already broke, felt like it burst when I (I still
can't believe I did this) told my vet to give the shot.

It was just as described to me.  She just realxed in my arms as I told
her I loved her so much and stroked her body and held her close.  I held
her face, to calm her, and kissed her head as I whispered please forgive
me...I only want to help your pain.  The whole in my heat is huge.  She
passed quietly at 10:30 this morning her eyes opened and shined bright
and her tail poofed as I think she saw the ferrets that passed before
her.  She seemed so happy and peaceful.

Her sister and I however are not doing well at all.  They had never been
seperated.  I wish I could do more for Dito..more thatn a human can do.
She doesn't want to and never did want to bond with any of the other 7.
I have to think that she might not be able to overcome this at the age
of 11.  I am so sad.  I can't believe that my girl is gone.

~sherry,  and the now 8 fuzzbutts.