From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 05:37:24 +0300
It is with great sadness that we have again lost 2 more kids and Katy,
and I would like to make sure these 2 kids make it to meet with their
siblings at the Rainbow Bridge,

Edward had passed away griving himself to death over his brother Frye
last week with alot going on here and the storms and all i havent relly
been up to do anything sence my Timmy left me as well, but today Katys
BamBam wish had been real sick with b.i.d and insulioma and adrenal had
died peacefuly inhis sleep while katy was at work, it was storming out
and as we got home from the vet the rain had stoped long enough for us
to see 2 big rainbows in the sky i told Katy that there was BamBam
crossing the Bridge meeting with Pebbles his sister and there was also
Timmy, Frye and Little Edward doing the happy dance all around them at
the tip of the Rainbows dooking up a storm all togather and how i wish
we was with them in their reioun right now , But Katy and I both know
they are now with you and we would like for you to please let us know
that they are diffently togather and are happy,,

Thank you
Susan and Katy
Arkansas Ferret Rescue for the Hospice and Sp Needs Ferrets