Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:11:31 -0500
Hi,
Just caught up on back FML's and saw mention of batch HORO4A.  Since I
have large bag of the same batch in my kitchen, I called Totally Ferret
and they assured me that it is just fine.  They also said that due to the
prior problem, they are heavily inspecting all batches and say that if you
buy Totally Ferret with a batch number starting with G or any letter higher
it will be a good one.  Also, there are still a few bags of the bad batches
showing up that stores haven't returned to them.

All the best,
Peggy

See ferrets and chat at...
http://www.geocities.com/sleepyferret/         ICQ..1015270