Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:08:44 -0700
While I would never want a mink as a pet simply due to the fact that
playtime could unintentionally turn into hospital time, I often wonder
about the Russian sable videos I see on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG9tw4VCCE0

It seems they are like a ferret and a squirrel combined in activity
level/playfulness/agility. It sure would be fun to have one someday,
far far far down the road. They kind of remind me of genets. I've
never heard that these guys accidently bite hard when tame, but if
anyone else has info on them (or has ever met one in person!) I'd be
interested in hearing about them.