From:
Christy Toth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 12:00:48 -0500
Hello everyone!  I was wondering if anybody knows of any ferret breeders or
ferret shelters in the Southeastern part of Pennsylvania?  I already have
two ferrrets Casper (albino), Smokey (sable).  Both are females.But we would
like to add another one to our family.  Anybody with any information please
e-mail me it would be very helpful because not one pet store around here has
ferrets thier all soldout.

Thanks

Bye Bye love and dooks to all the ferrets out there from Casper and Smokey

See Ya !!!!!!!!! Toasty