From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:21:13 -0700
Hi Everyone ~

Happy Dooks to all the furkids and their parents : )

I'm so thankful for the fall weather that is descending upon us here in No.
California.  The fuzz seem to thrive in a colder enviroment.

My question: I was hoping someone out there in FML land knows of any
regular meetings in the No. CA area?  Now that I have completed my
education and have my nights free I am available to re-attend ferrets
anonymous and other related meetings.  Unfortunately last I heard (about
2 months ago) FA had ceased to exist in my area.  Then someone else told me
about the Golden State Society meetings that are held in Fremont, CA every
second (?) Tuesday of the month.  Does anyone know anything about these
meetings?  Or a contact name that I can call?  I really appreciate any info
that can be passed along.  Please email me direct [log in to unmask]
as I'm really behind in my FML readings.  (Work is crazy!)

Hugz to all the fuzzbutt luvers out there!

Tanya