From:
Judith Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 20:36:10 EST
Greeting from Sanders Ferret Halfway House.  I usually pass on rescued
ferrets to nearby shelters, but they are "swamped" right now.  The following
fuzzies need homes:

"Paula" spayed jill, about 3 years old.  Is afraid of other ferrets, but
wants to be with people all the time, will follow me all over the house,
likes being held.  Sable, face will melt your heart.  I believe she has had
some exposure to pine shavings, but I don't see any health problems.  I
would take her to a vet to check for ear mites get rabies shot, do fecal
check for parasites.  $40. adoption fee.

"Chelsea" spayed jill, tiny chocolate girl born last December.  She's eager
to play with other ferrets, is most likely to be accepted by other young
ones.  A sweetie, came from a caring, clean home, but family could not keep
her due to human health problems.  Up to date on shots.  $60. adoption fee.

I live just South of Baltimore.  All potential "parents" will be interviewed
and required to sign a contract before taking home a ferret.  I adore them,
but I can't keep 'em all!

      Judith Sanders     [log in to unmask]