From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:01:54 -0800
Gawd Joanne,
They say things go in threes but this is so sad,i sit here sobbing,barely
able to see..... I just want to be there to hold you and somehow try to
make you feel better....

Please don't YOU apologize for not returning mails!  All mails are sent
with so much Love and Prayer (i know how we who all send feel about you,
so i'm speaking for everyone ) they need no response.

I Love you and it breaks my Heart to know what you are going thru.As my
Gramma would say "aww how i wish i could take away your pain" as a child
i thought she was crazy,but right now i understand her truth.I don't want
you to feel lost...that breaks my Heart.

Know i am here,Joanne...always.

I think Rocky wanted to be with your Mom so she could have a part of you
to spend Christmas with in Heaven...now that's a very cool ferret,you're
correct;) His "Forever Kisses" are right now being given to your Mom,from
you thru him...what a Wonderful comforting thought..he's now sleeping
with your Mom all snuggly & warm,both free from earthly pain... It's
the sadness,that huge hole they leave behind,they just don't seem to
understand.

I Love you and Shawn....
A very heartbroken
Tara