From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 00:17:51 -0500
Thank you to the people who have responded already to help Kristine Lunny
pay for extensive ADV testing.  You can read all about it in last night's
FML or on this web page:
http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/sos-raffle.html

At the request of a member of the FML, I'm posting the SOS snail mail
address that we are using for anyone who wishes to send a check for raffle
tickets:

Ela Heyn
304 Hillside Avenue #B-11
Nutley, NJ 07110

Donations accepted through PayPal:

What are we raffling?  You can purchase chances to win a truly beautiful
afghan made by Kat Parson's mother for $1 each, or 6 for every $5.  Every
person purchasing over $10 worth of tickets will receive a tax donation
certificate for Uncle Sam after the new year begins!  The deadline for
purchasing tickets is March 31, 2002, and we plan to announce the winner
on April 1, 2002...April Fools Day!!!  Be sure to have checks mailed by a
week before deadline.

Thank you for always being their for ferrets in need.

Judith, Georgia, Ela, Sharon, Lisa and Judy
--

* * * Support Our Shelters * * *
http://www.SupportOurShelters.org