From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:37:41 EST
Hellooooo... puppets!  How was your Halloween?  It's my favorite holiday.
This year was full of adventure.  First, I went to trick or treat on
Wolfy's street.  But alas, no grown ups were dressed up.  There were
hardly any trick or treaters.  And that Wolfy's bad girl, Dippy, wouldn't
wear her biker's costume and come with me.  She said it was cold and that
she didn't like how the costume felt.  Hmmmf!  So I packed it up and
watched Wolfy take her children to a friends neighborhood.

Oh puppets, I should have made an appearance.  There were trick or
treaters everywhere.  I did get scared of one trick or treater though.  I
saw this one trick or treater in this white robe outfit, with a strange
pointed hat.  I saw them from behind, and thought the kid was dressed
like the KKK!  I almost appeared to give the dad a big whap on the head
with my staff!!  But Wolfy told me to look harder.  It was a little girl
in some sort of princess outfit.  Shew.  I got really scared ... and in
the hills of TN ... one just neverrrr knows what one will find, puppets.

I see the ADV quilt is making its first appearance.  That is very
exciting!  I see more of that to come.  And I see... I see.... ugh...
Wolfy attempting to paint her house!  I better go supervise!

The Great Ferret Oracle