From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 07:22:50 -0800
To the people who have been knocking Pat.  Firstly put yourself in his
position the day he opened the door.  Out of complete fear of losing his
ferrets after losing Rocky the year before he had a bad reaction.
Obviously it did not do him much good but for you all to be bad mouthing
him especially while he is in jail and can't defend himself actually
makes me quite ill.  He has represented FA in San Diego for a long time,
dedicated ALL his free time, used ALL HIS OWN money to help abandoned
ferrets, helped pay vet bills for ferret owners who couldn't afford it
themselves rather than watching them suffer...And there is so much more
that i won't go into.  How quickly you all can turn.  I hope the tables are
never turned for your sake.  Out of curiosity, have any of you ever met
him?  Ever contributed to one of his garage sales to raise money for the
Angel fund?  Didnt think so...

Christine, Macker and Casper...