From:
"Anthony D. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 14:28:19 -0400
>From:    Glenn Hoiney <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Carpet stains
>Hi everyone.  I have a major problem, because of four (4) little brats
>(ferrets) living in my home.  That being - carpet stains.

Glenn,

I know what you are talking about.  With 2 Dogs, a cat, and a ferret, having
a clean spotless carpet seemed impossible.  But there is hope, I found a
excellent carpet cleaner called Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.  It
uses enzymes to eat away at the stain and odor!!  It works over night on the
odor and almost immediatly on the stain plus it doesn't harm your carpet.
Not only do you want to get the stain, you also want to get the odor so
there won't be any repeats in that same spot.  You can buy it at any pet
store or from pet catalogs if you can't seem to find it, let me know and
I'll e-mail you some catalog toll free numbers.

Happy cleaning,
Rhonda